Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

When was the points scheme first introduced?

2001/02 season I think, just before we moved ground. Took into account how many years you had had a season ticket before that point also, although I don't think that added many points, and we only got 10 points per game for first few years

Was only offering upper blocks FF and GG when i got mine this morning. Anyone know if this is still the case or have we got some on the lower tier aswell?

Mine is upper GG and I got mine at 2. Didn't look at what other options there were though tbf.

So if I had junior season tickets prior to 2009 they should show up in my point/purchase history on the OS?

In the same boat - i have had a ST since 03 and was junior/under 16 until 2008. Just checked and there for my activity at that time and I gained around 300 points each season for a renewal of the card. If you log into the box office and ticket points up the left hand side, it should show your history/activity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.