FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

ponyntrap 2-1 Akai

Akai 2-0 ponyntrap

good game mate.

can't believe i've only just seen this thread! anyone want to add me for a match i'm always on fifa and i like to think i'm pretty good at it too! PSN - tommcfc321

Akai said:
ponyntrap 2-1 Akai

Akai 2-0 ponyntrap

good game mate.

well done akai lad, not played my games as yet but im gonna win just to play u in the final, i know owens pretty decent though. id love it if i beat him love it !!!

Just had a friendly against Markc09 who's been panning everyone he plays!

Wanted to see what he was like and thankfully got a comfortable 3-1 victory although it may have just been a one-off poor performance as you dont score the number of goals he did in the groups if you're not decent.

Hope I can meet you in the final or something if we both get there!

Semi Finals

AKAI vs MARKC09
OWEN-MCFC/DAV55 vs SJK2008/STANDYTOGILVY

Owen & Dav55 - Can you get your game played ASAP please?

Standytogilvy, where the fuck are you dude? Msg you twice on this thread, PM'd you.....reply man!

sjk2008 said:
Semi Finals

AKAI vs MARKC09
OWEN-MCFC/DAV55 vs SJK2008/STANDYTOGILVY

Owen & Dav55 - Can you get your game played ASAP please?

Standytogilvy, where the fuck are you dude? Msg you twice on this thread, PM'd you.....reply man!

Go back a page mate he said he wouldn't be on till Monday evening.

dave55 said:
im at work all weekend, it will be either late late sat night or any time after 8 on sunday if i can be bothered to play after work haha and yes my psn is BURNSY-85 dunno where dav came from lol

pm'd back. im looking forward to this game

standytogilvy said:
sjk2008, my psn is ogilvie ye, Unfortunately I'm london bound this evening til Sunday so Monday evening sounds perfect.

My bad mate, missed this post earlier, so disregard my previous post.

I will try to get on tonight, depends if I can do or not. If not, tomorrow?

Any specific times? For me, it's possibly 7-9 or 11-12 but, as I've said, not definitely yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.