FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

sjk2008 said:
standytogilvy said:
sjk2008, my psn is ogilvie ye, Unfortunately I'm london bound this evening til Sunday so Monday evening sounds perfect.

My bad mate, missed this post earlier, so disregard my previous post.

I will try to get on tonight, depends if I can do or not. If not, tomorrow?

Any specific times? For me, it's possibly 7-9 or 11-12 but, as I've said, not definitely yet.

whats goin down between 9-10 is this sexy hour?

dave55 said:
sjk2008 said:
standytogilvy said:
sjk2008, my psn is ogilvie ye, Unfortunately I'm london bound this evening til Sunday so Monday evening sounds perfect.

My bad mate, missed this post earlier, so disregard my previous post.

I will try to get on tonight, depends if I can do or not. If not, tomorrow?

Any specific times? For me, it's possibly 7-9 or 11-12 but, as I've said, not definitely yet.

whats goin down between 9-10 is this sexy hour?

Nah, sexy hour will probably be after 10, if I don't go on Fifa, as there is no doubt the mrs will be inevitably turned on after seeing all the tits & arse in Game Of Thrones.

I'm onto a winner either way!

dave 55 0 - 2 owen mcfc

owen mcfc 1 - 3 dave55

dave55 1 - 2 owen mcfc

absolutly enjoyed that never celebrated a fifa goal so much in my life :D good luck owen in the rest of tourney

cant wait for the next one now !!!!<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 3:28 pm --<br /><br />ITS FUCKING DAVE. DAVE. DAVE. DAVE. fifty fucking five, just saying ;)

dave55 said:
dave 55 0 - 2 owen mcfc

owen mcfc 1 - 3 dave55

dave55 1 - 2 owen mcfc

absolutly enjoyed that never celebrated a fifa goal so much in my life :D good luck owen in the rest of tourney

cant wait for the next one now !!!!

-- Mon May 28, 2012 3:28 pm --

ITS FUCKING DAVE. DAVE. DAVE. DAVE. fifty fucking five, just saying ;)

Was amazing quarter final that :D I was jumping round the room wen bent put it in to take it to the third match hahaha and sorry Dave ;)

owen-mcfc said:
dave55 said:
dave 55 0 - 2 owen mcfc

owen mcfc 1 - 3 dave55

dave55 1 - 2 owen mcfc

Was amazing quarter final that :D I was jumping round the room wen bent put it in to take it to the third match hahaha and sorry Dave ;)

u only scored that coz i ran into the kitchen jumping like aguero scored again, thought id won it with a 90th min goal, came back in the room and theres u on the attack injury time goal to take it to decider lol belting games and fucking LOL at heskey i pissed myself everytime he spooned 1 :D

dave55 said:
owen-mcfc said:
dave55 said:
dave 55 0 - 2 owen mcfc

owen mcfc 1 - 3 dave55

dave55 1 - 2 owen mcfc

u only scored that coz i ran into the kitchen jumping like aguero scored again, thought id won it with a 90th min goal, came back in the room and theres u on the attack injury time goal to take it to decider lol belting games and fucking LOL at heskey i pissed myself everytime he spooned 1 :D

Hahaha woops serves yourself right haha ;) and heskeys amazin mate ;) see his open net miss pmsl!

standytogilvy said:
Sjk beat me 5-2 on aggregate, Feel like Woy at the Euros

Great games them mate. Enjoyed 'em.

sjk2008 2-2 standytogilvy
standytogilvy 0-3 sjk2008

3-0 was a little harsh I suppose.

Well played anyway, decent player.

Owen-mcfc, msg'd you on ps3 couple of times a I am online now until 9 but you aint responded.

Semi Finals:

AKAI v MARKC09
OWEN-MCFC v SJK2008

Same rules as QF apply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.