FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

Akai said:
I went online 8:40 and he wasn't on at that time, he logged on later but I guess it was his bro.

not a big deal though, I am sure we can finish this tournament this weekend. but I might not be able to play today as I am invited in mcfc event in AD tonight.

maybe you should start the next tournament since many ppl are waiting while we finish these 3 matches! :)

I may just do that.

I wouldn't mind doing a big league to be honest, it's just whether people would start to lose interest and not bother fulfilling their games if they find themselves near the bottom early on?

Thoughts everyone?

sjk2008 said:
I may just do that.

I wouldn't mind doing a big league to be honest, it's just whether people would start to lose interest and not bother fulfilling their games if they find themselves near the bottom early on?

Thoughts everyone?

i think someone tried doing a league on here a few years ago, but it lasted about a week as people said they wanted to be involved but never played their games. can't believe i missed this tournament, definitely up for the next one if theres room

pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:
I may just do that.

Thoughts everyone?

i think someone tried doing a league on here a few years ago, but it lasted about a week as people said they wanted to be involved but never played their games. can't believe i missed this tournament, definitely up for the next one if theres room

Have I already got you on my friends list? Pindermcfc?

If so, I remember looking at your H2H record and it was frightening, somet like 50 div1 titles? Obviously I was then worried when I invited you to 3 friendlies but I think we won 1 each and drew the other so it was a bit of an anti climax in the end! Still, look forward to meeting again!

Im up for a league, could play a couple of games a week, would just need to find a website that you could create a table and log the results

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament - TOURNAMENT #2 ENTRY OPEN!!!!!

THIS IS IN CAPS SO IT STANDS OUT, NOT INTENDING TO SHOUT!!!

As we are approaching the end of tournament 1, it seems it has been quite successful. Just awaiting on the 2nd Semi Final to be played before I play one of them in the Final.

I am now looking to kickstart tournament #2. The question is, do people want it in league format or as a tournament again?

We got 16 members last time. Lets see how many entrants we can get for the next tournament.

1. SJK2008 (HURRIKEEN)
2. CSIT17 (CSIT17)
3. PINDER10 (PINDERMCFC)

(BTW, can you also put your PSN ID next to your name if you decide to enter)

sjk2008 said:
pinder10 said:
sjk2008 said:
I may just do that.

Thoughts everyone?

Have I already got you on my friends list? Pindermcfc?

If so, I remember looking at your H2H record and it was frightening, somet like 50 div1 titles? Obviously I was then worried when I invited you to 3 friendlies but I think we won 1 each and drew the other so it was a bit of an anti climax in the end! Still, look forward to meeting again!

yeah thats me. they were good games them. put me down for the next tournament please

csit17 said:
Im up for a league, could play a couple of games a week, would just need to find a website that you could create a table and log the results

Already sorted that buddy. I'm a bit of a whizz on MS Excel and have already created one. All that's needed is for people to post their results on here and I will log them and, as I have done on here, leep everyone up to speed with progress.

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament - TOURNAMENT #2 ENTRY OPEN!!!

sjk2008 said:
csit17 said:

Already sorted that buddy. I'm a bit of a whizz on MS Excel and have already created one. All that's needed is for people to post their results on here and I will log them and, as I have done on here, leep everyone up to speed with progress.

Cool, all bodes well then :-) are we keeping the 4* team rule as well

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament - TOURNAMENT #2 ENTRY OPEN!!!

jacko8684 said:
let me in........ jacko8684
im on 4 nyts a week(between 9 and midnightish) on average add me......

The thing is mate, you only played 1 game in the first tournament and then noone heard from you and, subsequently, you were replaced.

What assurances can you give that you wont do the same? Nothing personal here, just dont want any delays like last time?<br /><br />-- Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 pm --<br /><br />
csit17 said:
sjk2008 said:
csit17 said:

Cool, all bodes well then :-) are we keeping the 4* team rule as well

Not sure yet mate. We'll see when we know the numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.