FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

owen-mcfc said:
Sjk when you available?

Will try and get on some time this week. Either between 7-9 or about 10.30 onwards.

At the moment, the likely bet is Thursday about 6.30 but I will keep trying sooner.

What times you normally online?

im on everyday of the week apart from weekends cos i stay at my girlfriends :)

you'll have to let me know when the next one is ready even though I didnt win a game in this 1 ill come back stronger in the next one LOL

sjk2008 1-2 owen-mcfc
owen-mcfc 2-4 sjk2008

Great games mate. Gave me a right good challenge there.

Despite all the chances in that second game (20 shots) I just didnt think it was gonna come. Two late goals knocked the stuffing out of you I think, although an 88th minute goal made me sweat a little!

Like I said, thoroughly enjoyable and tough games! Defo my hardest opponent so far.

Good luck in the next one mate.

FINAL:

SJK2008 vs AKAI/MARKC09

Great games pal :) hardest game I've had! Fort I was gonna get another late one :( o well next one I'll be determined to get revenge ;) good luck in final buddy :) been a great tournament :)

Is there gonna be another tournement organised? Only just joined this forum and saw this thread :/. I am the actual king of Fifa.... No cat will have a chance ;-)

Feed The Goat 10 said:
Is there gonna be another tournement organised? Only just joined this forum and saw this thread :/. I am the actual king of Fifa.... No cat will have a chance ;-)

You'll be surprised how many people come on here and say that, only for me to add them and ultimately destroy them.

Anyway, MARKC09 & AKAI - You arranged to play yet or what?

sjk2008 said:
Feed The Goat 10 said:

You'll be surprised how many people come on here and say that, only for me to add them and ultimately destroy them.

Anyway, MARKC09 & AKAI - You arranged to play yet or what?

I tried to play him last Friday and then Saturday, but he was busy or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.