FIFA 15

Lancet Fluke

Anyone else getting this today? I hated FIFA 14 compared to 13 and sold it on Ebay after a couple of weeks. Hope this one is better.

been playing it on pc. Pretty darn good, u have to get used to the defending (have to back off loaaads) sometimes if u are stood still your guy is annoyingly slow. But plenty of fun to be had this time around. My tip would be when they have the ball in space then try and mark the guy they are looking to pass to

Aguero_Element said:
been playing it on pc. Pretty darn good, u have to get used to the defending (have to back off loaaads) sometimes if u are stood still your guy is annoyingly slow. But plenty of fun to be had this time around. My tip would be when they have the ball in space then try and mark the guy they are looking to pass to

I thought in their quest for making it "realistic" they slowed it down too much last year and first touch/general ball control was awful which tended to result in ridiculously scrappy games with possession continually going from one team to the other. Has any of that been addressed?

Lancet Fluke said:
Aguero_Element said:

I thought in their quest for making it "realistic" they slowed it down too much last year and first touch/general ball control was awful which tended to result in ridiculously scrappy games with possession continually going from one team to the other. Has any of that been addressed?
yeah fifa 15 is now the opposite of that. alot harder to score now. it seems like a bit more of a game than last years scripted tv recreation

I didn't bother last year and after winning £20 on a scratchcard this morning I thought what the hell. £40 on ps3 and xbox360 at ASDA.

It's pretty good so far.

I wish they'd put even the smallest amount of effort into the career mode. Back in the old days, that was all I played, but now they have made it so bad that it's unplayable. I guess they want to force everyone onto Ultimate Team, as that's how they get all their extra money. I'll pick it up later today probably, but all the new features seem to be cosmetic rather than structural, I haven't even heard anything about CM, it might not even be on it for all I know.

Played my first match online drew 3-3. Seems odd. Usually I think you can play a new FIFA and it feels a bit different but you can have a decent crack at it. Didn't feel in much control of the passing at all. Some were perfect others would just roll past the intended recipient for no apparent reason. Certainly there's none of the sharp, quick passing that you could do in the versions prior to 14, which personally I miss. Tracking players when defending seems more or less impossible too. Think the physics of the ball is a bit weird too. I hope I get used to this one because if it pisses me off as much as 14 did then I think I am effectively ditching FIFA for good and PES is shite so that basically means no footie games for me. I am probably now suffering due to getting rid of 14 because the change from 13 which I have been playing to this feels huge.

Anyone else having problems playing FIFA 15 on the PS4? Mine just seems to constantly lag and my internet connection is fine.

city91 said:
Anyone else having problems playing FIFA 15 on the PS4? Mine just seems to constantly lag and my internet connection is fine.
There's been a lot of complaints about that on PS4, presumably they are working on a patch to fix it.
This is from the EA community support manager on Twitter (@RobHodson_)

If your FIFA 15 on PS4 is lagging in the menus & gameplay, please fill out this form. Thank you <a class="postlink" href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tp414vfMLGlYLxP5ZhAq5j5VbQq65sajCN-YLy_DQO8/viewform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tp414v ... 8/viewform</a>

If there's one thing you can absolutely guarantee about fifa, is that everyone will complain that is isn't as good as last years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.