FIFA Best Player Awards 2019

Ric

Administrator
Not a single City player nominated. You have to laugh. I guess it makes Guardiola a shoo-in for the managerial award though, achieving what he has without a single top 10 player.

That is a disgrace, it's just a popularity contest now. How on earth is bernardo not on that list let alone sterling and aguero. Pep really must be a genius winning 4 trophies with no players in the top 10 and Liverpool have 3!

Hilarious list. Bernardo Silva and Sterling shouldn’t just be on there but would be two of the favourites to win it.

I could do this with at least half the list but what has Kane done to make the list? In the league, both had better seasons, sterling winning league awards ahead of Kane as proof. In Europe, Kane spent the majority of Spurs’ champs league run injured and did absolutely nothing in the final and likewise for England he’s been largely anonymous for a long time. He’s the perfect example of them just picking the biggest names for the sake of it.

It’s all Aguero’s fault.

But we love him regardless and life goes on.

Seriously though Peps gotta surely get them to practice regularly- it really is a sinful waste to not score from every penalty.

The nomination committee of Javier Tebas, Jurgen Klopp and Stan Collymore were unavailable for comment.
My apologies, it was
• Franco Baresi (Italy)
• Cha Bumkun (Korea Republic)
• Fabio Capello (Italy)
• Ricki Herbert (New Zealand)
• Kaká (Brazil)
• Lothar Matthäus (Germany)
• Francisco Maturana (Colombia)
• Hugo Sánchez (Mexico)
• Juan Sebastián Verón (Argentina)
• Xavi (Spain)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.