FIFA Best Player Awards 2019

Pep managed to make a little reference to this in his pre community shield presser.

I guess that means the lads are aware of it and will use it to their benefit on Sunday.

Why don't we have any players on the list ? .... We're too good of a TEAM. We don't have one player we rely on. You can't stand out in our team for the majority of games, there's always someone else capable of putting in a match winning performance. And to truly appreciate the likes of Bernardo, you have to watch us week in week out.

Salah was sublime, ridiculous even. He deserves all the plaudits he gets. Genuinely he was great.

I’m just pleased his team won nothing for all his efforts
I respect your opinion but I didn't think salah was very good last season, not even top 3 for Liverpool. I'm probably one of the few blues who think he deserved it the season before, even over kdb. So I wouldn't say I'm too biased.

To what crack addled mind is a cup manager better than pep? Or Dicky the best player in the universe?

I know it’s a popular vote but fucking hell!

The worst part is these ****s can also vote in stuff that actually matters

I am amazed Pochettino is there, purely for stumbling though the CL, mostly by luck to the final

In a fairer world I think it should be :

The Best FIFA Men's Player - Messi - Bernardo - VVD (Messi deserves it tbf, Bernardo is the next Messi imo, VVD is a defender ffs)
The Best FIFA Men's Goalkeeper - Ederson (He has redefined goal keeping, his innovation is being copied by others)
The Best FIFA Men's Coach - Poch - Pep - Klopp (Poch not much money, still achieved well above par. Pep has rewritten record books so could be 1st easily, Klopp - spent quarter of a billion and won the CL, wow?)

Wait until they announce team of the year with 6 Liverpool players in it.

Alison

Alexander-Arnold
De Ligt
Van Dijk
Robertson

De Jong
Henderson
? (Probably Eriksen or Tadic)

Ronaldo
Messi
Salah/Mané

Yes you did see Henderson in it, and no I don't know what the world has come to.

Wait until they announce team of the year with 6 Liverpool players in it.

Alison

Alexander-Arnold
De Ligt
Van Dijk
Robertson

De Jong
Henderson
? (Probably Eriksen or Tadic)

Ronaldo
Messi
Salah/Mané

Yes you did see Henderson in it, and no I don't know what the world has come to.
This would be absolutely outrageous and we should start a petition or something..

I mean, where the fuck is Jimmy Milnery????!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.