FIFA executives were bribed to vote for the Russia and Qatar World Cups(proof)

That's news to me

On a serious note I never had a problem with Russia getting a world Cup, afterall they love their football. Yep we all knew dosh exchanged hands, but bloody Qatar, that's a whole new level of bullshit
I don't have a problem with them saying that they want to bring it somewhere new. But in that case, don't ask loads of other countries to spend shitloads on some convoluted bidding process. Let's be honest, the bidding process only exists to line the pockets of certain executives under the guise of it being a democratic decision. The problem may be that actually all of the bids involved bribery, just that one did a better job of it.

I really wish the clubs would exercise their power a bit more. Just say to FIFA, "fuck you, you're not using our players" unless they reform, and good luck running a World Cup without them. But the clubs probably don't really give a shit because it doesn't affect them.

I don't have a problem with them saying that they want to bring it somewhere new. But in that case, don't ask loads of other countries to spend shitloads on some convoluted bidding process. Let's be honest, the bidding process only exists to line the pockets of certain executives under the guise of it being a democratic decision. The problem may be that actually all of the bids involved bribery, just that one did a better job of it.

I really wish the clubs would exercise their power a bit more. Just say to FIFA, "fuck you, you're not using our players" unless they reform, and good luck running a World Cup without them. But the clubs probably don't really give a shit because it doesn't affect them.

Yep I see what you mean, all that money wasted. It's always a load of bollocks, it reminds me of the Eurovision Song Contest, lots of bullshite and slight giddiness during the voting then you know England are gonna get stitched up by some Balkan arsehole

The FA, PL, UEFA and FIFA are corrupt from top to bottom.

Every hall way is covered with slime, everyone in power is a cowboy.

Football needs to collapse and taking back to amateur local level.

The FA, PL, UEFA and FIFA are corrupt from top to bottom.

Every hall way is covered with slime, everyone in power is a cowboy.

Football needs to collapse and taking back to amateur local level.
FIFA has pretty much suffered some form of corruption since its inception.

There have been so many examples of vested interests, conflicts of interest, financial improprieties, skimming, tax dodging, bungs and bribes over the years, that if FIFA was your average commercial business entity it would have been barred from trading years ago, and employees would be doing serious jail time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.