FIFA executives were bribed to vote for the Russia and Qatar World Cups(proof)

yes but uefa is based in Nyon, Switzerland and like i said don't have any to little jurisdiction unless its on the US soil. that's why i said uefa is worst and get away with because the european laws turn a blind eye. unless its a person that holds 2 jobs on fifa and uefa councils then the crossover can be traced and the FBI can help with anybody in europe that is looking into something dodgy
If any money has passed thru an account held in the US, or if conspiratorial emails have passed thru a server in the US, they will claim jurisdiction, amongst other things for wire fraud. Also meetings held in US at which these matters were discussed would give rise to US jurisdiction.
In recent years, US courts have been generous to prosecuters claiming extra territorial (or near) juridiction. See Natwest 4.

Last edited:
If any money has passed thru an account held in the US, or if conspiratorial emails have passed thru a server in the US, they will claim jurisdiction, amongst other things wire fraud. Also meetings held in US at which these matters were discussed would give rise to US jurisdiction.
I think I also read something about transactions being carried out in US dollars, so they claim jurisdiction on those grounds too. Not sure if that's true.

I think I also read something about transactions being carried out in US dollars, so they claim jurisdiction on those grounds too. Not sure if that's true.
Not sure, but I wouldn't rule it out. You can bet the DA has prepared the ground thoroughly on all pre trial matters.

The FA, PL, UEFA and FIFA are corrupt from top to bottom.

Every hall way is covered with slime, everyone in power is a cowboy.

Football needs to collapse and taking back to amateur local level.
The bloke who ran the Hyde and District Sunday League Jim Warrington did jail for non football related crimes. amateurs don't equal honesty, corruption can happen at any level.

Funny that most of the money that was siphoned off was actually given to head’s to find footballing projects, and now it is going back to fund said projects. Might get myself a construction company in T&T, bid for 5 mil to fund an all weather pitch and then build one the size of a table tennis table for them to play subbuteo on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.