FIFA Open a NEW investigation into City (and Chelsea) - Chelsea get transfer ban

The problem with tapping up and signing youth players does need sorting out.

It's totally crazy when we and other clubs are signing young kids from all over the world, it needs to be stopped.

I think we will be banned and won't appeal.

I wonder if this is a pincer movement. Surely no coincidence, the timing of both clubs' actions? It's about time clubs got together to take this lot to task, the cartel have no problem watching from afar as our reputations are torn to shreds.

Chelsea are about to lose their best player and their manager. They need a rebuild so rather than take their pinch now they’ve decided to kick the can down the road.

It's totally crazy when we and other clubs are signing young kids from all over the world, it needs to be stopped.

Yeah we shouldn't give young kids the chance to move to a different country and provide them with the best schooling and football education available. Don't make it at City and you have the chance of making a career in the game, you are highly unlikely to make it if you get dropped by most other clubs.

It needs to be regulated. The problem is that few people trust the regulatory process because the likes of Man Utd, and Liverpool have politicised it along with their media friends.

Messi I think moved from Argentina to Barcelona at the age of 12 or 13. In a fair world, there would be equality of opportunity everywhere and kids and families would not have to travel across continents to be the best.

Chelsea are about to lose their best player and their manager. They need a rebuild so rather than take their pinch now they’ve decided to kick the can down the road.
They haven't actually requested that the ban be put on hold though have they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.