FIFA RTWC 98

guv

What a game that was!

I had it on N64... amazing.

Any other games that are still unbeaten ten years later? I can think of a few. For example, the first Silent Hill has never been beaten IMO.

Donkey Kong

GTA

Metal Gear Solid (Don't think any of the others even came close to being as good as the first one)

Tekken 2

Funnily enough I downloaded one of those emulator things the other day and downloaded Goldeneye, still quality!

What was that game called where you were a footballer and just controlled that one player. You had to train him up and get better and move clubs and stuff?

AntonDonJuan said:
What was that game called where you were a footballer and just controlled that one player. You had to train him up and get better and move clubs and stuff?

Libero Grande? I remember that was a first person football game

mcigo said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Libero Grande? I remember that was a first person football game

Aye that's it, quality game for about 2hrs n then you realised it was poo. The very first football game on PS1 was fair ace at the time too, i think it was called Goal Storm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.