FIFA series

ScottSinclair

So autumn is near and EA is yet again out to empty our wallets.

So what do you guys think? Will they actually improve the gameplay this year? Will the career mode not be shit? Will PES get even closer this year? Will this end up with PES taking the throne as the biggest football game back?

Our will EA just release a Fifa 14 with minimal changes and hoping Ultimate Team will earn them money yet again?

Btw. is it possible for non-americans to get the US cover? Would rather have pretty pic of Alex Morgan than Jordan captain leader legend henderson. Kun was robbed

A online career mode league would be good, for people who can't afford Ultimate Team.

Or even just a bog standard online management game.

Don't get me wrong I love playing these games but they are so underwhelming to me I can do absolutely nothing with it. EA cares about nothing other than your money. If they could get people to buy literal shit they would sell every single ounce of it they possibly could and then start giving you smaller portions each time.

Football Manager is the only Football game for me. It might not let you actually play the games but if all I am getting served up is the dross that FIFA puts out and the expensive and albeit good but not great PES sends then I will withold my money until someone gives me something halfway decent.

Been going downhill for a couple of years now 12 or 13 was the last good one

If they change the career mode at all I will be impressed. I don't get it, atleast in the past you felt you got a new game every year.

That stupid potential thing in career has to go. FIFA 07-09 was perfect. Got pexperience points for your players, and then hand them out yourself on different abilities. FIFA 09 career mode will never be topped. Bought 5 world class players every summer, could just leave em in the squad. Robinho was the first City player to reach 90 overall for me, I was so proud

Last edited:
its only a bl**dy console game people, for crying. out. loud.

should make you all play sensible soccer

and before that subbuteo.

by post.

13 was the best ever for me. When 14 came out I broke out in tears when I first played it.
12 edges "it for me in the newer generation" (12-15)

07 to 11 is also masterpieces then they changed the dynamics and feel of the game.

Got 2003 on pirate bay, trip down memory lane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.