FIFA to investigate Pogba transfer

I read somewhere this morning that the maximum punishment they could get is an £11,000 fine. Bet they're quaking in their boots..

It is unclear to me if this investigation can hit the Rag's or is it only Raiola who could face consequences? Read somewhere that taxes could have been dodged.

I can't see anything coming from this "investigation" but what is becoming increasingly transparent is the rags' desperation to achieve a "marquee signing" even if it meant bidding themselves up. Truly humiliating.

And, if they were that desperate last year, what on earth are they going to manufacure this summer. They must be hoping no-one in the press pack breaks with tradition and actually highlights what a parody of a serious club they have become.

I don't think they've done anything illegal here.
That Danish thing seems to claim that Raiola was working for both clubs and the player, and there's a lot of semantics about what has actually been done.

Only trouble I can see for the rags is if they didnt declare Raiola's fee to TMS.

Hope they didnt.

Last edited:
Am I correct in saying that the shite paid 100m Euros to Juve plus 22m Euros to Mino? Even at a rate of 1.20 that equates to over £100m! then you have the alleged £8.6 annual salary plus bonuses and image rights. Thank the f**k we pulled out of this.

Reported today that his agent will earn somewhere in the region of £41 million from the deal. United look like they have money to burn if that's the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.