FIFA Uncovered | Netflix Documentary on Corruption | Available 9 November

Anyone else notice there was a photo of him at the Etihad in (I think) episode 3? Or at least stood next to someone wearing a City blazer with the old badge on it. Looked like a photo with two of the hospitality staff.
It flashed up very briefly so I couldn't work out who it was. Had it in my head that it might be Vieira and that the pic might have been taken in New York which would perhaps fit in with where Blazer was from and NYCFC? I'm probably well wide of the mark though!

I enjoyed the documentary even if it didn't tell us a lot more than what we already knew and that is FIFA are corrupt as fuck. A couple of things:

How that twat Blatter got any airtime I've no idea

How that twat Conn got any airtime I've no idea, especially when you consider what went down at FC United when his mate Walsh was running the show. And for all his pontificating about corruption in football and moaning about City he's never had the balls to run an article on the goings-on at his beloved FC SCUM. I wonder why.

Last edited:
If someone tells me deloony and nostrils Harris are on it giving their expert and educated opinions then I'm watching it.
Otherwise, without those two wannabe politicians it'll be poor viewing.

If someone tells me deloony and nostrils Harris are on it giving their expert and educated opinions then I'm watching it.
Otherwise, without those two wannabe politicians it'll be poor viewing.

they are not considered serious journalists so are nowhere near a proper documentary.

To be fair to Conn his a well regarded football writer, especially on corruption in the game and wrote a book about Fifa and this documentaries focus.

like a broken record about us mind

Thought it was quite poor as documentaries go tbh. Wouldn't have made it through the whole thing if it wasn't based on football.

Finally got round to watching this.
Interesting in parts although a lot of it already well known.
I'm amazed David Conn found time to contribute - obviously taking time out from still working on his exposure of his chums down at Pallet Park in Moston..... it's only been about 5 years in the making..... must be a large piece of work.......

Netflix couldn't have got it more wrong as far as Blatter is concerned. Read Andrew Jennings book "The Dirty Game" which holds irrefutable proof of his wrongdoings and which caused Blatter to resign.
9781784754112.jpg

During an interview with The Post in 2015, Mr. Jennings, from his English farmhouse in Penrith, described then-FIFA President Blatter as “a dead man walking.”

“They are criminal scum, and I’ve known it for years,” he added. “And that is a thoughtful summation. That is not an insult. That is not throwing about wild words. These scum have stolen the people’s sport, the cynical, thieving bastards. So yes, it’s nice to see the fear on their faces.”

Hours later, Blatter resigned.
There's another documentary that's out there called Kickback that highlights Andrew Jennings' work a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.