FIFA Women's WC France 2019

I legit thought K Bardsley was American?
Born and lived in the US basically all her life. Her parents are from Stockport.

I'm obviously not itk but I'm guessing she decided to play for England because she's a good keeper but wasn't good enough to displace Hope Solo in the US team. Solo was considered the best in the world before her life went a little haywire for a time.

I confidently predict that England will not win the competition, just like their male counterparts they have a lack of skilled midfielders and the finishing is piss poor.
They wont get as far as last season. Quarters at best.

Neville wont be blamed though, some poor lads on the pitch will be scapegoated instead.

I confidently predict that England will not win the competition, just like their male counterparts they have a lack of skilled midfielders and the finishing is piss poor.

This characterises much of the games, domestically and internationally, that I've seen. People pontificating about the women's game remark on Nikki Parris, Beth Mead, Jodie Taylor, Ellen White as red hot strikers, but Nikki misses two convertible chances for every one she tooks away, and the team that wins this competition will be the one that can create from midfield and supply a clinical striker. You can only see a couple of teams fitting the bill! France is one, and the other is yet to appear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.