FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Why do you keep writing fickfufa?

When the WC was staged in S Africa some enterprising guy set up a stall selling FIFA World Cup tee shirts on the walk upto a stadium. FIFA had all such stalls closed down on the grounds that they were infringing FIFA's copywright. The guy thought 'Fuck FIFA', and promptly started selling tee shirts with FICKFUFA on them, so as not to appear disprespectful!!

When the WC was staged in S Africa some enterprising guy set up a stall selling FIFA World Cup tee shirts on the walk upto a stadium. FIFA had all such stalls closed down on the grounds that they were infringing FIFA's copywright. The guy thought 'Fuck FIFA', and promptly started selling tee shirts with FICKFUFA on them, so as not to appear disprespectful!!
Right got ya, never heard that before!

It’s the new RDAHMeedya

I see the yanks are rightly getting grief for their over-celebrations for all 13 goals whilst the Thai players were practically crying on the pitch.
Tbf, is it more insulting to score or to treat the other team like children and not bother to score at all? That shows your opponent isn't worthy of your effort.

Furthermore, I'd say it's one team's job to stop another team from scoring. You are not supposed to stop yourself from scoring.

Tbf, is it more insulting to score or to treat the other team like children and not bother to score at all? That shows your opponent isn't worthy of your effort.

Furthermore, I'd say it's one team's job to stop another team from scoring. You are not supposed to stop yourself from scoring.
656-D4-A2-D-E049-48-B8-BD95-CC5-A432728-F2.gif

Just saw the latest VARcical decision in the Nigeria-South Korea match.

10 minutes of review and still missed the handball for Nigeria’s goal.

I see the yanks are rightly getting grief for their over-celebrations for all 13 goals whilst the Thai players were practically crying on the pitch.

I thought that was very poor to be honest. No problem with keeping the scoring but the celebrations were over the top when Thailand had basically given up.

Furthermore, I'd say it's one team's job to stop another team from scoring. You are not supposed to stop yourself from scoring.[/QUOTE]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.