FIFA Women's WC France 2019

I thought that was very poor to be honest. No problem with keeping the scoring but the celebrations were over the top when Thailand had basically given up.
I have no issues with scoring as many as possible. That’s the aim. I’ve enjoyed seeing City humiliate plenty of teams but I would hate to see our players all jumping on each other at 13-0 though.

I have no issues with scoring as many as possible. That’s the aim. I’ve enjoyed seeing City humiliate plenty of teams but I would hate to see our players all jumping on each other at 13-0 though.
Remember Oleks’ subdued celebration and humility in the post-match interview for his worldly (I still think he absolutely meant it) against Burton?

That was only our 4th, but he knew where things were going.

We’re dominating this but keep putting every great chance wide.

FFS, at least force the keeper in to making a save!

I thought that was very poor to be honest. No problem with keeping the scoring but the celebrations were over the top when Thailand had basically given up.
Right. Guardiola wasn't celebrating City's goals in the Cup Final after 3-0.
And remember Kipling: "If you can meet with triumph and disaster/And treat those two impostors just the same" ...

This Spanish team is like watching all the frustrating bits from our 16/17 season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.