FIFA Women's WC France 2019

In his early days he struggled,i agree.Listening to him more recently,and in particular in the documentary on the world cup build up.....he was much improved in terms of communication and presentation.

Didn't he openly admit he'd been rubbish and went off to do some training? Fair enough that. For all their ragginess, both Neville brothers come across as fairly well adjusted.

Didn't he openly admit he'd been rubbish and went off to do some training? Fair enough that. For all their ragginess, both Neville brothers come across as fairly well adjusted.

I thought he came across very well in the Lionesses documentary. He has certainly got a great team spirit going there and genuinely seems driven to winning the World Cup.
Women’s football is one of the fastest growing sports in the world at the moment. Having this competition on terrestrial TV will only help. Come on England.

Couldn’t pay me enough to watch Women’s football in fact I will go one step further and say sport in general. Top sport is all about Speed strength and stamina and Men have more in all those areas,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.