Kevin in FIFA20 - Team of the year ( Page 4)

That's such a misinformed viewpoint. A long way from the truth.
Well obviously there are incremental improvements in graphics, AI and gameplay, but the reality is that any differences are limited by the fact that football remains the same. For me, it would be like buying a copy of Gran Turismo every year in which all of the tracks were identical to the previous version, with a few new novelty gameplay modes included.

But if you think it's worth the money, good luck to you.

Well obviously there are incremental improvements in graphics, AI and gameplay, but the reality is that any differences are limited by the fact that football remains the same. For me, it would be like buying a copy of Gran Turismo every year in which all of the tracks were identical to the previous version, with a few new novelty gameplay modes included.

But if you think it's worth the money, good luck to you.

You don't pay for the gameplay mate, because of course FIFA is going to be similar every year, it's inevitable. You pay for the live content which changes every year and the experience of building a team from scratch. To me I'd say it's worth it because I probably rack up at least 100 hours over the year (sounds a lot but that's less than two a week) so even for me I'm paying around 50p an hour for a game I enjoy. In fact, if I averaged an hour a day I'm only paying around 14p an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.