FIFPro Mens World Eleven

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
List below.

I reckon City might just get 1 player in there, a token gesture.

If anyone wants to read the story its on the bbc I dont do links to shite... It's as if the Premier League is LFC dominated so be aware

Fifpro Men's World11 nominations
Goalkeepers: Alisson Becker (Liverpool), David De Gea (Manchester United), Ederson Moraes (Manchester City), Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid), Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona)

Defenders: Jordi Alba (Barcelona), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Daniel Alves (Paris St-Germain/Sao Paulo), Joao Cancelo (Juventus/Manchester City), Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool), Diego Godin (Atletico/Inter Milan), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich), Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli), Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City), Matthijs de Ligt (Ajax/Juventus), Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Andrew Robertson (Liverpool), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Thiago Silva (Paris St-Germain), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Kyle Walker (Manchester City)

Midfielders: Sergio Busquets (Barcelona), Casemiro (Real Madrid), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur), Frenkie de Jong (Ajax/Barcelona), Eden Hazard (Chelsea/Real Madrid), N'Golo Kante (Chelsea), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Arthur Melo (Barcelona), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), Dusan Tadic (Ajax), Arturo Vidal (Barcelona)

Forwards: Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico/Barcelona), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Sadio Mane (Liverpool), Kylian Mbappe (Paris St-Germain), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Neymar (Paris St-Germain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), Mohammed Salah (Liverpool), Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Luis Suarez (Barcelona)

Prediction from anyone else on how many City players will get in the team

David De Gea. Fucking hilarious.

...and Pogba! Hardly a stellar year for either.

I don't watch enough Euro footie to know about the nonPL ones, so don't know which are justified, but they don't seem too far out on the PL ones (even though KdB hardly featured).

City wont get a single player. Which is fine, we have no show ponies and no instagram stars. Just an incredibly well run team.
That’s what generally wins trophies and thats what matters

Its just a list of "names", where is Fernandhino or David Silva ? How the f*ck is de Bruyne on the list, he barely played ? Pointless rubbish these things imho.

I fancy the list is made up before the season starts! These lists are the journos version of VAR. They just appear, no explanation, no qualifying elements, no reasoning. Just, whoosh, and it's done!

Always been about the name and the brand, the vast majority of that list proves that. You have almost the entire Real Madrid 11 yet everybody unanimously agrees they were absolutely woeful all season. How could that be the case with 8 players in the running for best 11? It’s a popularity contest everybody knows it and personally I’m not particularly keen for any of our players to be involved in such a thing, let the real Madrid’s of the world dominate these things and we will carry on quietly mopping up trophies galore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.