FIFPro Mens World Eleven

Thought the whole show was a fucking embarrassment. From the Italian hostess whose grasp of English was seemingly not good enough to hold such an event to the none scripted chit chats with various football dignitaries like Capello and Mourinho which were fucking painful to watch.
Each prizewinner of none english origin had no translator or written translation on the screen behind which would have been nice as i wanted to hear what that they had to say. The cheese factor in the live entertainment performances was off scale notwithstanding the lack of awareness about inclusively that had Infantino banging on about racism, which is fine but to then have a finale with hundreds of kids representing the youth of world football without seemingly one black face was cringeworthy.
I'm fucking glad only Eddie showed up for what was a carve up for the self righteous of the football world. 4 Real Madrid players in the world 11 after last year's shit show was laughable and I don't care who picked it.

Real Madrid players in the world 11 after last year's shit show was laughable and I don't care who picked it.

Does anyone actually vote for the best eleven?

The fact that Real have four in the lineup has a strong whiff of Perez's trademark strong arming all over it. Marcelo, Hazard and Modric have absolutely no business being there.

The Independent's alternative eleven of Oblak, Alexander-Arnold, Koulibaly, Chiellini, Robertson, Arthur, Kante, Bernardo, Salah, Tadic and Mane isn't one I entirely agree with but it's far more realistic if you're basing it off actual merit.

I'm glad we don't engage with these particular politics in the same way Real and Liverpool do. It's embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.