Fight till the end documentary

Part 4 is out;

Focusing on the cup final and the parade in town on the monday evening. Watching Vinnie's speech in the Wembley dressing room after the final; proper onion-chopping stuff! What a guy he is. We have to get him back here in some capacity.

Part 4 is out;

Focusing on the cup final and the parade in town on the monday evening. Watching Vinnie's speech in the Wembley dressing room after the final; proper onion-chopping stuff! What a guy he is. We have to get him back here in some capacity.
Might be sooner rather than later the way Anderlecht is going :O

I wonder how you replace Vinnys voice in the changing room?
Them speeches were summat else!!!

In a way I think it shows that the stirring speeches are good & offer 1% but it’s Pep, coaching, planning & detail. We always think it’s the emotion, how loud they sing the anthem, kissing the badge.

Probably unfairly I was hoping this would be more like the Amazon one. For the most part it's pieced together from match footage, existed YouTube matchday footage and conferences, with a few extra bits here and there. Nice to live through it all again - it's a lot less stressful when you know the outcome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.