fighting in the mens toilets

I heard one of the two looked like George Michael so the other got the wrong idea & flashed him his cock. It all went downhill from there.

The Burger and chips was £4.95 and they had a 50% off all meals lol. hence £2.47 lol

There were 2 young girls under drinking age totally smashed in the pub and at the game.Not as much a problem near home I guess. One of them didn't make it to kick off and had to be walked off and never returned. The second didn't make it to second half. Maybe I am getting old but what parents allow there young daughters to travel alone to away matches under 16 get pissed up and fall around and have to leave the stadium in a town they do not know. Talk about vunerable jesus.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on mine, but most of the time it just reads Loch !

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
Toilet trading gone wrong
Toilet trading? High street shop? Website (ePoo)? Market stall? Bloke in the pub sidling up to you and opening his coat to reveal a stack of porcelain one side and varnished toilet seats the other? Glances round, voice an undertone (not Feargal) "Shitters £30 each mate, two for £50 quid for you ,mate. Kosher gear, fell off the back of a lorry-provide your own glue."

neely8 said:
BrightwellsBoot said:
Thats disgusting mate, they should be ashamed of themselves, I mean. . . . who wants to piss about with 7p ?? Round it up to £2.50 FFS

So maths aint your strong point then?

;-)

I think its the way its worded, I think he meant either £2.40 or £2.50, not a random 7p...

After typing that I know realise you were being a smart arse, I apologise for being a tit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.