Filip Stevanovic

I think it has to be intentional. We needed a keeper & he was it.

Unal I think, was actually brought in as a potential City player & looked the part but lost his way for whatever reason. He was very impressive & I think would have nicked a few goals for City.
When Steffan came in we had Ederson, Bravo and Muric. And he was arguably coming in behind all of them at the time. We then loaned Steffan out and loaned Carson in. He wasn't looking to be anywhere near the team. Circumstances changed, and he has managed to gain a small role, which he might hold down for a bit?

When Steffan came in we had Ederson, Bravo and Muric. And he was arguably coming in behind all of them at the time. We then loaned Steffan out and loaned Carson in. He wasn't looking to be anywhere near the team. Circumstances changed, and he has managed to gain a small role, which he might hold down for a bit?

We brought him in, imo, to replace Bravo. But had to wait for Bravo's contract to run down.

We had to have a keeper in place & he was it. Carson is a mascot.

Zinch is an exception to the rule, I do believe and agree with you that he was bought for *our* XI.
Why do you think that? We bought him for 2m from a club that no one’s ever heard of then loaned him out. I don’t think we even announced his transfer.

MUEN saying we have agreed a deal for him

6m

Likely to say where he is until summer or if he does come in January then it will be straight out on loan to one of our sister clubs

MUEN saying we have agreed a deal for him

6m

Likely to say where he is until summer or if he does come in January then it will be straight out on loan to one of our sister clubs
No doubt propping up Girona again.

Girona just puzzles me, it feels like its a favour to Pep's brother than part of any real strategy like the other CFG clubs.

There's been zero benefit to City from Girona so far.

Why do you think that? We bought him for 2m from a club that no one’s ever heard of then loaned him out. I don’t think we even announced his transfer.
We did announce him and the buzz was different than the CFG players. Except maybe Unal “the lifelong City fan”.

We brought him in, imo, to replace Bravo. But had to wait for Bravo's contract to run down.

We had to have a keeper in place & he was it. Carson is a mascot.
Carson may be a “mascot” but the point was Steffen was loaned OUT and Carson loaned IN. If you’re loaned out and a mascot is loaned in, you’re not high up the pecking order at that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.