Filipe Luís

Oohvonkyvonky

Has anyone seen much of this guy? Plays for Athletico Madrid.

Micah tweeted yesterday "Watched this guy a few times looks a top player"

Seems to have a few City player followers on Twitter as well - Aguero, Fernadinho, Negrado and Garcia?!

Are we interested?

Oohvonkyvonky said:

Seems to have a few City player followers on Twitter as well - Aguero, Fernadinho, Negrado and Garcia?!

Are we interested?

Fern follows him because of the brazil link. The other 3 played with/against him in La Liga. I think you're reading too much into it.

Ovo said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

Are we interested?

Fern follows him because of the brazil link. The other 3 played with/against him in La Liga. I think you're reading too much into it.

Yeah, he probably is I would have him as a replacement for Kolarov but Atletico will want him for their CL return so it would have to wait till next year: no need for us to buy, no need for them to sell and no need for FL to move to get in the Selecao squad for the World Cup.

-- Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm --

Ovo said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

Are we interested?

Yeah. he probably is I would have him as a replacement for Kolarov but Atletico will want him for their CL return so it would have to wait till next year: no need for us to buy, no need for them to sell and no need for FL to move to get in the Selecao squad for the World Cup.

Oohvonkyvonky said:

Are we interested?

not unless Micah Richards is Tolmie's Hairdo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.