film series /tv shows that never got finished

There was a comedy police show in America in the 80s called Sledge Hammer that was so timely and cliche I loved every minute of it! My friends and I cried when they cancelled it. I hope you got it in England. If only they made TV that BAD still!

Oh yes! I loved that. It sent up all the cop shows/Dirty Harry type films brilliantly.

And on the same theme, Police Squad was a flop as a TV series, though the Naked Gun films rather made up it

There was a comedy police show in America in the 80s called Sledge Hammer that was so timely and cliche I loved every minute of it! My friends and I cried when they cancelled it. I hope you got it in England. If only they made TV that BAD still!
Yes we did very funny

Just watched trailer for spectre and Mr White is in it! Very excited they are picking that thread up from quantum

Twin Peaks certainly felt incomplete, yet thankfully a new season will be aired some time next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.