Film soundtracks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by grunge, 10 Dec 2019.

1. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

2. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

3. ADVERTISEMENT

4. davyhulme blue

davyhulme blue

Grosse pointe blank

5. Come the morrow we shall once more make sacred journey to the gathering grounds joining together in peaceful harmony and jovial jest with our brothers north of the border. They love the Pool with all their hearts and if you could only find time to get to know of their melancholic ways then they too would learn to love you back. My only gripe being, and I have told Tam and Rab this man to man is they get far too much in the way of fiscal returns than us poor lost deserted abandoned souls by overtly generous pharmaceuticals/educational resources and bus passes by the spade-full. Small nuances I digress but it has to be said that I could no more open fire on a Highland charge than turn a musket on my own kith and kin. All Mel ever wanted was freeedooom and it's not a lot to ask is it and beside the point they are now my bessies and we've all moved on ehh. Aye lad aye !

Every man dies, not every man truly lives:

Last edited: 12 Dec 2019
  6. moggymoz

moggymoz

Also think it works great with this ...
    The Great Dictator Speech - Charlie Chaplin

Blue Maverick and Two Gun Bob like this.
  7. Remember this this Thursday.The Chaplin Party !

moggymoz likes this.
  8. Imagine it's 1960 and youre in a cinema to see a brand new movie called The Magnificent Seven. The lights darken and this music explodes all around you for the first time ... ever.. I too am a gunslinger but that does not make me a man of the people but more a man for the people ..I've been drinking : /

Movies like this taught good values: There was a scene where yul remontrated with a kid for calling his parents cowards. Yul said, "You think that just because we carry guns we are heroes. But the real heroes are your ma and par who sacrificed everything so that you get a better life."

If any youngsters are tuning in then don't emulate me as I have do what I do just to eek out a life on this mean old forum. Keep your heads down kids do your School work and grow up to be big strong and more importantly old !

Last edited: 10 Dec 2019
    moggymoz likes this.
  9. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Out of Africa