FILMS THAT GET TO YOU>>>

Patientman63

Team supported
Who do you think....?
I just watched "Schindlers List", never seen it before.

I cant believe how much its affected me, i feel so damn ANGRY!! How did this Genocide thing happen? how was it allowed to happen??

The last film that affetced me this much was "Midnight Express" (showing my age..)

Oh, and "Cry Baby" with Johnny Depp, but only because i paid good money to see the most outrageously shite film ever...

I don't really feel anything for that 'Schindler's list' movie...where's the movie about 400 years of slavery - the rapes, hangings, beatings, the millions who died and the plundering (are there any gold/diamond mines in Europe? Where did the world's largest gold reserves - England, come from then)?. Why should I care about what happened to the jews in 5 years of their history when no one cares about the blacks 400years?

skybluekings said:
I don't really feel anything for that 'Schindler's list' movie...where's the movie about 400 years of slavery - the rapes, hangings, beatings, the millions who died and the plundering (are there any gold/diamond mines in Europe? Where did the world's largest gold reserves - England, come from then)?. Why should I care about what happened to the jews in 5 years of their history when no one cares about the blacks 400years?
Amistad? Cracking film as for saying you couldn't care for the jews don't be ridiculous.

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Gets me every time when they finally get those burgers.

*sniff sniff*

yankblue said:
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Gets me every time when they finally get those burgers.

*sniff sniff*

especially after a big quarter bag of skunk :)

Bicycle thieves
watching a father's dignity crumble through the eyes of a 6 year old kid

BimboBob said:
The Champ.

"come back Champ,come back" says the little snot nose kid to his dead dad on a gurney.Gets me here(thumps chest in a manly way) everytime.

MooniesLovechild will agree with you on that one - when we were kids he cried for hours even after the film had ended. and I mean proper sobbing where he couldn't catch his breath! mard-arse !!

for me it's ET - I had to hide behind the settee to cry .

Just went and saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button last night (free promo tickets, not actually out til feb 6).

Man it was depressing, about a guy who was born in an old mans body - deaf, arthritis, wrinkled etc, but with a babies mind, then his body grows younger as he gets older, until eventually he has an old mans mind in wee boy's body. It's all about making you think about life and death, aging, watched people you love die slowly, nostalgic memories, loss, pain etc (with the odd smattering of joy and humour). It's done really well i think (3 hours long though), but not exactly my type of movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.