Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

I kind of understand what you mean. I quite like watching him, but whether he's playing an alcoholic in Leaving Las Vegas, or a gun trafficker in Lord of War, or a cop in Snake Eyes, it's always basically the same role, over and over. Which might lead you to think that he's essentially playing himself.
Yeh like Robert Downey Jnr plays Robert Downey Jnr in each and every film..........

It does interest me when actors / actresses that I don't like or rate start having a crack at some serious / more serious acting.

Probably the best examples I can think would be someone like Matthew McConahey(sp?).

Produced absolute sh1te for the most part of his career and then overnight started getting involved in True Detective and Interstellar and the like.

True Detective has done this with a few as well - it even got f#cking Vince Vaughn doing some acting (which again he was actually pretty watchable)....,.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.