Films that were acclaimed that are actually rubbish

Can't believe she went for that lock stock charade Shows how desperate and shallow their world can be. Easily drawn towards the perceived latest new hot take just to maintain their relevance and exposure I mean he's clearly a soulless twat without an ounce of original thought, but somehow got kudos from an overhyped film during a time when clunky brit culture was in vogue.

Spot on. Went to watch it with my ex who was well into it.
After about 10 / 15 mins I quietly asked her what the fuck was this about?
As soon as she said something about them jumping from one dimension to another, I said "it's ok... Dont need to explain further...." And closed my eyes and fell asleep.
It said nothing to me about my life....
Hang the deejay

Single handedly responsible for the aberration against nature that is Jason Statham’s acting career. That **** of a so-called director Guy Richie should be on trial in The Hague for War Crimes

Got to say on Ritchie, made one film that was fresh and original at the time and then copied it badly from then on until he decided to ruin well loved charactors in king arthur and Sherlock holmes.

As for Statham, I don't mind some stuff, but you know when you get a statham film you are essentially getting the same charactor with a new name and circumstance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.