Filthy Cities

Mumbai and new dehli are atrocious. Half the places look like someone has emptied a landfill over the place.

My friend went to Naples and said it was covered house height in rubbish in some places. Rats are a huge problem now.

Got to agree with Cairo, absolute dump. It took me by surprise actually how bad it was. Also went to New Delhi a few years back, staying with a cousin who was working there. I already knew that was a shithole so was prepared for it. Some people really do have hard lives.

Crouchinho said:
Mumbai and new dehli are atrocious. Half the places look like someone has emptied a landfill over the place.

My friend went to Naples and said it was covered house height in rubbish in some places. Rats are a huge problem now.

I had a two day stopover in Bombay, or Mumbai as it's now known about 30 years ago and, coming out of my hotel immediately encountered a filthy looking denizen of this fair city, hoisting up his rags and shitting in the road. Then, and I kid you not, he wiped his arse with his hand and smeared the results onto the nearest lamp post, then casually walked off.
Puerto Banus it isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.