Final 5 Bundle Ticket - Thankfully No Sign This Year!

CatMan

Well I for one am glad that those within the Marketing/Ticketing departments have clearly come to their senses with regard to the Final 5 Bundle concept.

In short they are either that busy with other ideas and have completely forgotten about this flawed money grabbing and divisive idea or, as I would prefer to think, learnt from their Champions League Bundle fiasco that left a bitter taste with so many.

Let's hope it's the latter.

I think that they probably expect to sell out all the matches anyway.
Presumably the 5 ticket bundle last year carried some sort of discount versus buying the 5 individual matches?

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I think that they probably expect to sell out all the matches anyway.
Presumably the 5 ticket bundle last year carried some sort of discount versus buying the 5 individual matches?
strangly enough it didnt .we sit in the north stand and it worked out they wanted £40 ish for £20 games .we bought the tickets on a match by match basis

MaineRoadBlue said:
Well I for one am glad that those within the Marketing/Ticketing departments have clearly come to their senses with regard to the Final 5 Bundle concept.

In short they are either that busy with other ideas and have completely forgotten about this flawed money grabbing and divisive idea or, as I would prefer to think, learnt from their Champions League Bundle fiasco that left a bitter taste with so many.

Just had this E Mail 3 Ticket Bundle!

Hi Paul
We would like to invite you to take part in a very short survey about a new ticket product that is being considered by the Marketing department here at City.
For the final 3 home matches of the season - 3 crucial games in our bid to regain the Premier League - we are considering selling a unique 3-match ticket. This ticket would guarantee you a seat in your preferred location for each match guaranteeing that you don't miss any of the title run-in.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm --<br /><br />Prices from £180 for the last 3 matches!!! The thieving bastards!

Mothball said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Just had this E Mail 3 Ticket Bundle!

Hi Paul
We would like to invite you to take part in a very short survey about a new ticket product that is being considered by the Marketing department here at City.
For the final 3 home matches of the season - 3 crucial games in our bid to regain the Premier League - we are considering selling a unique 3-match ticket. This ticket would guarantee you a seat in your preferred location for each match guaranteeing that you don't miss any of the title run-in.

-- Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm --

Prices from £180 for the last 3 matches!!! The thieving bastards!

Had the same though it was a survey before any decision, it suggested £180 then asked what would be a price I would pay and what would be considered cheap. However I let them know that I would not be interested as I can't make all 3 games and that prices from £180 for 3 games is extortionate.

That was my reply also, when they asked why i would not buy i said because From £60 per game is daylight fkn robbery!

Same reply from me, £60 a game is outrageous! £130 was my reasonable suggestion.

herrock said:
Same reply from me, £60 a game is outrageous! £130 was my reasonable suggestion.

£120 was mine with £130 being what I would still consider paying. My so cheap it's a bargain price was £80

Feel guilty now for almost tempting fate!

Can't believe the cheek of them to suggest £180 for the final 3 games that include 2 bloody night matches and all games for sure will be televised with the opposition being mediocre at best!

I just can't grasp the club's desire to persist with these bundle tickets. There's not one of them yet that hasn't left the casual fan being push out in favour of those with money to fritter!

I told them I'd consider it at £120-135 but no higher.

Tbh, I don't see the need, unless it's just to save work for the ticket office; these games will sell out individually, just as the other home games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.