Final fixtures in whats now called league 2.

blue b4 the moon

Chuckles team need a result and scores elsewhere to go their way....nothing special in that apart from they kick off a hour AFTER all the other games....what's that all about?

Seems iffy to me that all games will be over and they'll know if still in the running what they need.

3 points for either Exeter or Forest Green will fuck them over.

Last edited:
Chuckles team need a result and scores elsewhere to go their way....nothing special in that apart from they kick off a hour AFTER all the other games....what's that all about?

Seems iffy to me that all games will be over and they'll know if still in the running what they need.

Very iffy

Exeter v Barrow, not exactly just 'round the corner for Barrow.

Exeter v Barrow, not exactly just 'round the corner for Barrow.
That's a different issue, it's blindingly obvious to the blind men at that level that the bottom two league divisions and Conf should be combined into north,midland & south leagues.

Lots of local derbies (in normal times) for fans no crazy overnight/long journeys.

Yes why are they starting at 4 pm. Were there any complaints?

They can't reach the playoffs now
Oh dear what a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.