Final Tickets thread MERGED

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by AlthamBlue, 17 Apr 2011.

1. AlthamBlue

AlthamBlue

Need one please, it'll more than likely not get down to 2,200 points I think.

Ta

2. adammck

adammck

Final Ticket Request (Blue from Oz)

Hi Blues,

I'm a blue living down under, many miles away from England. I know its a long shot, and i know there are many die hard fans that deserve a ticket but If anyone could help me get a ticket or two i would be forever in your debt.

I'm not willing to risk purchasing flights and spending 20 hours on a plane to miss out at the stadium. I'll prob be risking my job if i go, but if i get a ticket my descion will be made for me.

My journey would consist of flying in Friday and flying out Sunday, so over 40 hours of flying in the space of 3 - 4 days.

If anyone has any leads then let me know.

Adam

3. citymad

citymad

Cup final ticket request

Anyone knowing that they will definately have a spare ticket for the final I'd REALLY appreciate an opportunity to buy it. Many thanks.

4. mike channon´s windmill

mike channon´s windmill

Re: Final Ticket MERGED

Would like two from anywhere please will pay whatever coz the Mrs deserves a trip to London after putting up with me!!
    Just got back - will post pics in due course incl. one of the media whore himself !! Big thanx to Allan for sorting us and hope he can repeat!

CTID ;;;;)))))))))))))))

5. Halfpenny

Halfpenny

I'm gonna need an adult and a junior. With 2500 points we've got fuck all chance most likely, and I'm desparate to get back there in a month's time..

6. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Need a ticket, preferably two. Going to be going full pelt for a ticket as I'll be recently 18... going to be atrocious. Will probably end up chucking £400 on a tout.

7. chapeltownblue

chapeltownblue

SAME OLD,,, SAME OLD,,,2 Adult tickets required,,,Yes i know they are going to be like rocking horse s##t,,,But any going, please PM,,,CTID Andy.

PS. The "South Yorkshire Blues Signs" were removed by the law,,,I think they will be a lot harder to remove in 4 weeks time !!!!!

8. PSmyth07

PSmyth07

25,000 each is absolutely pathetic. I hope Bolton win today because I know someone who is a season ticket holder at Bolton and City with loads of points :)

9. mammutly

mammutly

Just did a quick search around - two tickets came in at £1058.40!

This is going to be a tough one

10. uptheblues

uptheblues

Am also putting in an early shout, would love 2 but 1 would be amazing! :-)

Have booked my travel, just have to be there for this one after missing out yesterday!