Final Tickets thread MERGED

Good Dollar plus a couple of Specials tkts...

Thats right guys, i will pay well for a Final tkt plus give you a minimum of 2 tkts for The Specials and you can either go to the gig in Oct in Manc or just sell them on EBAY, the prices are already rising above face value.
PLLEAASSSSEEE GIZZA SHOUT IF YOU FANCY IT.

If anyone can get a ticket for the final but cant attend please pm I would be grateful. The last time city won anything of importance was 1976 the year i was born, and i would like to be there when we actually win something.
Cheers blues

Anyone who has a junior and an adult ticket and cannot attend please pm me would be extremely grateful my dad has watched City for over forty years and never been lucky enough to see them win anything, to young to remember them and not at the match. i understand there are a lot of city fans who want them so would be grateful. thanks

Long shot - want to help out a friend who's helping my daugh

Season ticket holder with over 5000 points, friend has 4500 - she's giving up her ticket for my daughter who has learning difficulties (daughter a season ticket holder with 2500 points).

If anyone can't go, for whatever reason, I'd pay handsomely for the use of the season card to get the extra ticket.

Obviously I'll be going down Saturday to join the queue - happy to pick up and drop off season card.

PM if you can help

Any body who has 2 tickets for sale i no im probaly in a massive que u would make my dads dream come true will travel and pick up and also pay anything cheers big si

Hi really sorry to post in this section but obviously unable to start a new thread due to being a newbie.
A Dundee fan looking for some advice.I am comming down to Leeds to buy a new motor on Sunday and fancy taking in you boys game on Sunday with my 13 year old daughter.I have had a look on the official site there are still tickets available but at 39 quid a pop.Is there anyway of purchasing a adult and childs ticket for cheaper.Oh and where is the best place for parking?Really any matchday advice would be really appreciated.
Cheers Paul

looking for one for the final.

Ive season card but only over 2000 points. I've been to every cup game too but not thru the cup scheme or id be able to order.

i beg anyone please please please pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee if u have a spare give me a shout. I'll fan u u with palm leaves until we go and throw roses on whereever u wwalk, ill even go as far a licking cheese from inbetween ur toes :)

Im stook in qatar at the mo so panicing a bit, however ive just bought a ful sheiks outfit for the big day and already have my coach booked all im missing is my ticket

I know everyone desperate but i beg u pretty please to bare me in mind if u have a spare. I dont think ive ever been so desperate for something in my entire life.

Thanks in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.