Final Tickets thread MERGED

mancitymick said:
blueglen25 said:
Was this a hoax? or askin to much money?

He is touting and trying to gain extra cash. In otherwords ripping of blues

Seems a lot of Blues are doing it was chatting to glenquagmire earlier he said a couple of blues have offered tickets at £600 each thats just taking the piss out of a fellow blue<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:29 pm --<br /><br />Hey all fellow blues ive come on here in the slim hope that i maybe able to come across 2 tickets for the final as i know i wont have enough points to get them from the club. I was lucky enough to get tickets for the semi and im kinda hoping that my luck might hold and i get 2 for the final from here. So i ask if anybody on here has or knows of anybody that has tickets that they cant use or are surplus that they please PM me i can come and collect them from wherever. Although im really desperate to see my beloved blues play in the final im not going to pay stupid money so please if the price you or the people you know of is stupidly high give me a miss although i understand i will have to pay more than face value due to my situation with the points so im appealing to all the decent fellow blues out there

Thanks

if people are willing to pay daft money for tickets then there are a few corporate websites that claim to have tickets for sale...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballseatfinder.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.footballseatfinder.com</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballclubtickets.bz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.footballclubtickets.bz</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.livefootballtickets.com</a>

they seem to be upwards of £350 and i guess only to be used as a last resort!

Re: Final Tickets thread

I'm after two tickets for the Final for two brothers both City fans - one lives in London attends all London matches / the other lives in France and is coming over to try to get a tickets.

Both lifelong fans

email mcfc@moorehead.net

Tony C<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm --<br /><br />
tonycoleman said:
I'm after two tickets for the Final for two brothers both City fans - one lives in London attends all London matches / the other lives in France and is coming over to try to get a tickets.

Both lifelong fans

email mcfc@moorehead.net
0208-16 64420

Tony C

Iv been sorted a ticket, its from the friends of the FA allocation, anyone know if the seat will be anywhere in the stadium or will it be in a specific area or tier like the club wembley ones?

bermudian goat said:
Iv been sorted a ticket, its from the friends of the FA allocation, anyone know if the seat will be anywhere in the stadium or will it be in a specific area or tier like the club wembley ones?

I am no expert but my mate at work is an everton fan his mate works for the fa and got a ticket from him for the final v Chelsea a few years back. He was in the category 1 seats near the halfway line.

spidermanc said:
bermudian goat said:

I am no expert but my mate at work is an everton fan his mate works for the fa and got a ticket from him for the final v Chelsea a few years back. He was in the category 1 seats near the halfway line.
Cheers mate, I was expecting top tier as they're tickets they pretty much give away but I'm not complaining hey.

spidermanc said:
bermudian goat said:

Probably not the same lads but i rang Evton pretending to be some far flung neutral just in town for the Final and she categorically said that Clubs per se absolutely see nothing of any tickets from the FA. Ah well, it was worth a laugh sounding like an Australian Worzel Gummidge:)

just after 1 ticket if anyone able to assist?

i have seasoncard but only 2100 points and I attended every cup game (fa, carling & europa) but not through cup scheme so not hopeful ill be able to get one :(

Ill be eternally greatful, throw rose petals whereever u walk n even lick the cheese from inbetween ur toes if u can assist me.

Currently in qatar celebrating my 30th and the semi win and just bought a sheiks outfit too.

Cant express how depserate i am to land a ticket.

please please please get in touch if you can help. I'll even bring u cigs or a bottle of vodka/jd back from my hols, or even both.

CTID

Thanks in advance

Desparate for a final ticket. Lost job last year and could not afford to renew season ticket. Still managed to see most of the cheaper cup games. 40 plus years of suffering. Back in work now and looking forward to the final, just hope I can get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.