Final Tickets thread MERGED

FletcherMoss said:
I've got one spare ticket for the City end tomorrow. Must be able to pick up in the Reddish area tonight between 5 & 6:30pm. PM me.

I've been absolutely inundated with responses (over 30) and the system keeps crashing so bear with me and I'll try and get back to some of the PM's.

mate ive got the cash in hand now really desperate for one for my dad
otherwisw hes having mine and i miss out
FletcherMoss said:
FletcherMoss said:
I've got one spare ticket for the City end tomorrow. Must be able to pick up in the Reddish area tonight between 5 & 6:30pm. PM me.

I've been absolutely inundated with responses (over 30) and the system keeps crashing so bear with me and I'll try and get back to some of the PM's.

We need 2 despite going to every home game in either hosp or disabled seats and all the promises of tickets haven't materialised.
Need two adults in the City bit.
Don't want to pay the £350 to £1000 per ticket the rip off sites are advertising at but would pay a fair going rate like £200-250 a ticket if they are guaranteed genuine.
Thanks Mike

Same here, need 2 tickets, nbut no more than 200-250 per ticket, don't they know there's a recession on !!

Cheers

Gary

Need a spare for my son, he's gutted because his dad and brother are going, and he missed out (2800 points), can pick up any where in NW this evening, or meet in London tomorrow. PM me if you can help

just the one needed for a friend of mine, will pick up from anywhere tonight or meet in London tomorrow. PM or give us a text 07896697037. Cheers

FletcherMoss said:
FletcherMoss said:

any news pal - did send you a few PMs

Mates been ripped off by some fella online. Paid £250 and no sign of a ticket.

Would be willing to pay £250 again the poor bastard. Can meet in Manc tonight or Watford/LDN tomorrow

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.