Final Tickets thread MERGED

Final Ticket Request (Blue from Oz)

Hi Blues,

I'm a blue living down under, many miles away from England. I know its a long shot, and i know there are many die hard fans that deserve a ticket but If anyone could help me get a ticket or two i would be forever in your debt.

I'm not willing to risk purchasing flights and spending 20 hours on a plane to miss out at the stadium. I'll prob be risking my job if i go, but if i get a ticket my descion will be made for me.

My journey would consist of flying in Friday and flying out Sunday, so over 40 hours of flying in the space of 3 - 4 days.

If anyone has any leads then let me know.

Adam

Cup final ticket request

Anyone knowing that they will definately have a spare ticket for the final I'd REALLY appreciate an opportunity to buy it. Many thanks.

Re: Final Ticket MERGED

Would like two from anywhere please will pay whatever coz the Mrs deserves a trip to London after putting up with me!!
Just got back - will post pics in due course incl. one of the media whore himself !! Big thanx to Allan for sorting us and hope he can repeat!

CTID ;;;;)))))))))))))))

I'm gonna need an adult and a junior. With 2500 points we've got fuck all chance most likely, and I'm desparate to get back there in a month's time..

Need a ticket, preferably two. Going to be going full pelt for a ticket as I'll be recently 18... going to be atrocious. Will probably end up chucking £400 on a tout.

SAME OLD,,, SAME OLD,,,2 Adult tickets required,,,Yes i know they are going to be like rocking horse s##t,,,But any going, please PM,,,CTID Andy.

PS. The "South Yorkshire Blues Signs" were removed by the law,,,I think they will be a lot harder to remove in 4 weeks time !!!!!

25,000 each is absolutely pathetic. I hope Bolton win today because I know someone who is a season ticket holder at Bolton and City with loads of points :)

Am also putting in an early shout, would love 2 but 1 would be amazing! :-)

Have booked my travel, just have to be there for this one after missing out yesterday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.