Final Tickets thread MERGED

need one ticket please, will be driving down and will have room in my car,free lift for anyone who can suppyl a ticket

cheers

Like everyone else I know this is a long shot. My dad took me to the West Brom final in 71, then as a season ticket holder I went to the Wolves and Newcastle finals. I left the country in 1980 but came back for the Spurs matches. I still live abroad and can only come back for a couple of games a year. I would really like to take my son to this one. Anyone know where I could get 2 tickets. (My son is 13)

I've booked my flights from Western Australia, it'll be the 3rd time I've made that trip in 18 months to see City. I know this may not work because there is resentment from some towards City fans not from Manchester, but hoping someone will sympathise with my plight. Desperately hoping someone can help me get a ticket. Will do whatever it takes!

Help!!!!! Ticket needed for the final. been out of the country for a couple of years with the Army so my points is too low to get a ticket. Fanatical blue for 45 years and would love to be there on the day. If anyone can help please call me on 07773 348597 or E Mail me on "kevinmcfc@aol.com" There will be some blues out there who can get a ticket but unable to go for work reasons etc....

Please help.

if anyone out there does have spare tickets for the final then i would really be gratefull if you could pm me , need 2 but will take 1 and will give a free lift in car if anyone manages it.
thanks
andy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.