final tickets

mancity56

for anyone willing to pay top dollar for a ticket hear is the best value for money package i have came across. company is called marathonsportstravel.

FA CUP FINAL 2011

WEMBLEY

14TH MAY 2011

PACKAGE 1 :

CLUB WEBLEY MATCH TICKET

&

1 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN 5* STAR LONDON HOTEL

€349 pps

PACKAGE 2 :

CLUB WEBLEY MATCH TICKET

&

2 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN 5* STAR LONDON HOTEL

€489 pps<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:34 pm --<br /><br />349 euros works out at about £307

Do you have an option for club wembley tickets on their own minus the accommodation? This may prove popular amongst city fans.

sorry to keep posting on here folks, I hope im not annoying people. I'm just more than desperate to land one a ticket.......

Still same story, here in qatar for few more days. Out here celebrating my 30th and the semi win.

Seasoncard holder in southstand tier 2, been to every cup game but not thru cup scheme and only 2100 points so not hopeful to be honest.

Got my coach and shieks outfit, just missing a ticket now.

Anyone who can help please bear me in mind, ill love u for eternity.

Thanks again

A lot of people took the piss the other week in run up to semi's with the thought of their pockets endurin mornin sickness !!!

A lot of people were very decent in sortin out others and thus deserved a drink on top.

I hope all those that did the decent thang sortin out others in a decent way the other week keep those they sorted in mind again this time around ;-)

The fella that sorted (much appreciated btw) mine for the semi was honest n' decent from the get-go and i'm glad his litlun enjoyed our win and whole day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.