Finally a bit of luck!

Enty

Don't think i'm the only one in thinking this postponement is a huge bit of luck for us, and about time too.

We now have an extra week to get new players in and for SWP and Robinho to get fitter. Bizarrely not playing today could be the kick start to our season we need!

here here' i agree, would have lost 3 pts today,that break will do us well,best thing hughes could do is take them all off to Gran canaria for a few days

Give the players a couple of days off but I expect Hughes to be working his arse off getting the right players in!

great news for the team and hopefully not too mamy fans have left yet, if they did bit unlucky, pitch inspection should be done earlier to allow fans time to leave on time but thats the way it goes
anyway great break time for us and hopefully more will be signed in time for our next match, wigan at home :)

marco said:
Will those that bought train tickets be able to transfer them for the re arranged fixture

No. The club or even Pompey will help out fans that had tickets. Keep hold of receipts though!

Obviously disappointing for those fans who have either gone overnight or set off early, but I agree it may be good news for the team. With Robinho struggling to be fit. Onuha just back and Bridge only having a few days training I was very worried we would lose today. Now those players have more time to sort out their niggling injuries and we may be able to recruit a couple of players before our next game.

Enty said:
Don't think i'm the only one in thinking this postponement is a huge bit of luck for us, and about time too.

We now have an extra week to get new players in and for SWP and Robinho to get fitter. Bizarrely not playing today could be the kick start to our season we need!

Hope you're right mate. There's no doubt a lot of emphasis is being put on what happens in January and Hughes will be judged far more in the second half of the season than the first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.