Finally City make another signing!

fbloke

Its been a while in the happening but finally some decent news.

Marco Pierre White is doing the menu at City Square ;-)

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
He's quality old marco,only decent chef about other than the wife's favourite James Martin.

Martin is not a fooking chef, he's a fat fraud with a corner deli.

Wankstain- I had a run in with him once in Manchester. Just because I took the piss and said he could only do spun sugar.

I shut him up when I asked him how many Michelin Stars he had?

Marco's autobiography, 'White Slave' is excellent. True in recent years he has gone along the 'celebrity' route with TV appearances and tie ins like this, but he only started all this when he retired from the kitchen. Any man who just 'hands back' 3 Michelin stars is ok by me. This guy was trained by the likes of Pierre Koffman, Albert Roux and Raymond Blanc and went on to train the likes of Gordon Ramsey, Heston Blumenthal and Jason Atherton. By a country mile the greatest chef Britain has ever produced. Welcome Marco!

Thatchersforearm said:
Marco's autobiography, 'White Slave' is excellent. True in recent years he has gone along the 'celebrity' route with TV appearances and tie ins like this, but he only started all this when he retired from the kitchen. Any man who just 'hands back' 3 Michelin stars is ok by me. This guy was trained by the likes of Pierre Koffman, Albert Roux and Raymond Blanc and went on to train the likes of Gordon Ramsey, Heston Blumenthal and Jason Atherton. By a country mile the greatest chef Britain has ever produced. Welcome Marco!

Fookin' hell, somebody on here who actually knows what he is talking about.

You had me at Pierre Koffman.

Even though he's no Pierre Gagnaire!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thatchersforearm said:

Fookin' hell, somebody on here who actually knows what he is talking about.

You had me at Pierre Koffman.

Even though he's no Pierre Gagnaire!

Anyone else up for Pizza Hut> ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.