Finally....most fans have worked it out.

I'm a fan.And i have just worked it out.I obviously can't tell you what i have worked out but due to some strange eating habits and a pencil i can now stop complaining about stomach cramps.

Oh...

I also managed to work out that nearly every thread on here today is either about Hughes going or the players being crap.As i look out of the window i see a new world.A brave new world.One where farting infront of your wife doesn't mean you don't still love her.One where everyone has a job.And one where i don't have to read through 500 threads all saying the same fucking thing!

WRONG!

He is a useless man manager who time and again blames the players. The very players he is supposed to be managing. There is no wonder they don't want to play for him.
Neither will any other players want to play for him.

The sooner we are rid of this cancer the better.

Two teams for you to put this result in perspective

Sheffield United
FA CUP January 27th 2008

HART
CORLUKA
DUNNE
ONUOHA
BALL
FERNANDES
HAMANN
PETROV
VASSELL
ELANO
MPENZA

Nottm Forest
FA CUP January 3rd 2009 (once wirght phillips had gone off)

HART
ZABALETA
DUNNE
RICHARDS
BALL
FERNANDES
KOMPANY
STURRDIDGE
VASSELL
ELANO
CACEIDO

Over half the team is identical of the others :
Corluka v Zabaleta not much between them,
Petrov v Sturridge would go for Petrov every time,
Caceido v Mpenza not much in it
Kompany v Hammann would go for Kompany,
Onuoho v Richards open to debate.

The fact is both these teams lost to lower division opposition and yes that was under SVEN !!

Only two of the players available yesterday were Hughes signings and its clear that some of the old guard who know their positions are under threat have thrown in the towell rather than take this as an opportunity to fight for their place.

The fact is our squad is wafer thin and if you take the key players out like SWP, Ireland, Robinho, Petrov and I would say Johnson and we struggle for creativity as there is not enough pace in the side.

Hughes needs more time to get rid of the dead wood, who have shown their lack of quality by their lack of desire to fight for their shirt.

The fact is that some of the squad players are not good enough, you can't blame Hughes for that.

Whatever we think, ADUG will decide and will obviously have a plan b, if not happy with Hughes leadership. Hes not doing himself any favours atm

Blue Mooner said:

Sheffield United
FA CUP January 27th 2008

HART
CORLUKA
DUNNE
ONUOHA
BALL
FERNANDES
HAMANN
PETROV
VASSELL
ELANO
MPENZA

Nottm Forest

HART
ZABALETA
DUNNE
ONUOHA
BALL
FERNANDES
KOMPANY
STURRDIDGE
VASSELL
ELANO
CACEIDO

The fact is both these teams lost to lower division opposition and yes that was under SVEN !!

Only two of the players available yesterday were Hughes signings and its clear that some of the old guard who know their positions are under threat have thrown in the towell rather than take this as an opportunity to fight for their place.

The fact is our squad is wafer thin and if you take the key players out like SWP, Ireland, Robinho, Petrov and I would say Johnson and we struggle for creativity as there is not enough pace in the side.

Hughes needs more time to get rid of the dead wood, who have shown their lack of quality by their lack of desire to fight for their shirt.

The fact is that some of the squad players are not good enough, you can't blame Hughes for that.

When did hughes become manager? and what has he been doing since then?

i think its down to the players really...if they cant be bothered playing,they wont..what could hughes do if everyone just thought fuck it,we'll pass to the opposition?run on the pitch n play himself?
if they dont wanna try,they wont..what can hughes do??he can only do so much to prepare the team,they do the rest.
i think if hughes put 11 ppl off this site on the pitch we wouldnt leave till we'd run ourselves into the ground,cos we love our club..i dont think many of our players feel the same

Gelsons Dad said:
Blue Mooner said:

Sheffield United
FA CUP January 27th 2008

HART
CORLUKA
DUNNE
ONUOHA
BALL
FERNANDES
HAMANN
PETROV
VASSELL
ELANO
MPENZA

Nottm Forest

HART
ZABALETA
DUNNE
ONUOHA
BALL
FERNANDES
KOMPANY
STURRDIDGE
VASSELL
ELANO
CACEIDO

When did hughes become manager? and what has he been doing since then?

He took the club on towards the end of the summer with little time to sign players and the takeover hadn't gone through before the close of the window but he was able to sign Robinho who wasn't available and SWP - who had to go off early on. Ireland who has also been a revelation under Hughes stewardship also wasn't available.

Of the players he did sign who were on display Kompany was by far and away the best player.

Its clear that the good players with ambition are revelling under Hughes the others are clearly demonstrating they aren't able to be part of the new era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.