Financial Statement 2012

pirate

isnt this due out now?

does anyone know when it gets published?

It was around November last year. We should see a massive improvement as we now have nearly twice as many sponsors as before.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I know there will be plenty of disgust, outrage and accusations of underhand dealing when these figures do come out.

Two giant fingers to the fucking lot of 'em.

And the next year results will be astounding.

Have we got a deal for our training kit or a dodgy USA car deal lined up?

Tell us more Tolm.....

and you've bloody gone and done it with that new 'location' there fella!! The Transfer Forum loons will be unzipping....................

Stoned Rose said:
Tell us more Tolm.....

and you've bloody gone and done it with that new 'location' there fella!! The Transfer Forum loons will be unzipping....................

Not to turn it into a transfer forum thread, but all that location says to me is someone is leaving. Tevez, Balo or Dzeko, take your pick.

adrianr said:
Stoned Rose said:
Tell us more Tolm.....

Not to turn it into a transfer forum thread, but all that location says to me is someone is leaving. Tevez, Balo or Dzeko, take your pick.

Balo out in Jan then. Replacement? If anyone....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.