Finland v Belgium & Russia v Denmark | Euro 2020 Group Stage

He is world class. People in this country will see that if Chelsea fail to get Haaland and they bring in Lukaku instead.
Totally agree mate, improved beyond belief last couple of years, top quality striker who i’d have no qualms about us signing

Fair play, didn't see this coming a week and a half ago. Let's be honest, if they hadn't gone back and played 2 hours later they'd have beaten Finland comfortably on another day.
I’m absolutely delighted that Denmark went through but it does show how low the competition is when you go through after losing 2 games out of the 3.

After the rollercoaster of this tournament as a Danish person this feels pretty fucking good.

Poor Finland. I would imagine the vast majority of people outside of their country wanted them to lose and Denmark to win.

Not just because of Ericksen, I wanted Denmark to get through as they play good football.

I’m absolutely delighted that Denmark went through but it does show how low the competition is when you go through after losing 2 games out of the 3.
Can happen regardless of the quality of the competition, like in WC 1986. Just means one exceptional team in the group normal and the others are evenly matched.

The opposite happed in City's UCL group in 2011, one team giving everyone 6 points, so City not qualifying with 10.

Will be like a home game in Amsterdam for the Danish seeing as Welsh fans are banned from entering the Netherlands due to covid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.