Finley Burns | On loan at Stevenage

We do churn out some fine centre halfs and have a few out on loan atm. Boyata, Rekik, Denayer are some I can think of. Be great if one could make it out of Doyle, Harwood-Bellis and Burns (Mbete). Burns looks handy.

Good luck to him!

Going to be honest, I've never heard much about him until the Wycombe game. Does anyone who follows the academy know a bit more about him? What's his strengths/weaknesses/style/ceiling/etc.?

Good luck to him!

Going to be honest, I've never heard much about him until the Wycombe game. Does anyone who follows the academy know a bit more about him? What's his strengths/weaknesses/style/ceiling/etc.?

very intelligent centre back, does the basics extremely well.
Never be fooled by thinking it’s just the lads with a big social media following or give it the big I am who make it, because the majority of those actually don’t. It’s generally the silver and bronze medalists who make it in the long run.

very intelligent centre back, does the basics extremely well.
Never be fooled by thinking it’s just the lads with a big social media following or give it the big I am who make it, because the majority of those actually don’t. It’s generally the silver and bronze medalists who make it in the long run.
Appreciate that, and couldn't agree more with your last sentence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.