Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown)

steviemc

Team supported
Manchester City
Though I'd post a few pics of Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown - Mrs Brown's Boys). Although she doesn't flaunt it, I think she's a really bonny girl :-

20qr7t.jpg

25fo938.jpg

i4ocnq.jpg

For anyone who may not be aware, there are quite a few real lfe family relationships within the cast. Here are the details.

Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown) is the real life father of Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown) and he is married in real life to Jennifer Gibney (Cathy Brown)
Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown) is the real life daughter of Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown) and is married in real life to Martin Delaney (Trevor Brown)
Danny O'Carroll (Buster Brady) is the real life son of Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown) and he is married in real life to Amanda Woods (Betty Brown)
Eilish O'Carroll (Winnie McGoogan) is the real life sister of Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown)
Fiona Gibney (Sharon McGoogan, barmaid) is the real life sister of Jennifer Gibney (Cathy Brown)

It's a bit confusing, but I think that's about right.

steviemc said:
Though I'd post a few pics of Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown - Mrs Brown's Boys). Although she doesn't flaunt it, I think she's a really bonny girl :-

20qr7t.jpg

25fo938.jpg

i4ocnq.jpg

For anyone who may not be aware, there are quite a few real lfe family relationships within the cast. Here are the details.

Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown) is the real life father of Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown) and he is married in real life to Jennifer Gibney (Cathy Brown)
Fiona O'Carroll (Maria Brown) is the real life daughter of Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown) and is married in real life to Martin Delaney (Trevor Brown)
Danny O'Carroll (Buster Brady) is the real life son of Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown) and he is married in real life to Amanda Woods (Betty Brown)
Eilish O'Carroll (Winnie McGoogan) is the real life sister of Brendan O'Carroll (Agnes Brown)
Fiona Gibney (Sharon McGoogan, barmaid) is the real life sister of Jennifer Gibney (Cathy Brown)

It's a bit confusing, but I think that's about right.

nowt like jobs for the boys eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.