Grenfell Tower block disaster

I just can't get my head round it. If you want to make a sick joke between friends then fine, please yourself.
But why on earth would you put it up on social media is just beyond me. Not only is it extremely insensitive to the family members involved but you make yourself look like a complete tosser to all that see it.

This country is fast turning into a facist state. The very concept of 'hate crime' is Orwellian and I frankly fear the idea that the state can control speech and what it deems as acceptable.
It was crass, insensitive,immature etc. but what it isn't is a crime...unless you redefine what constitutes a crime. Anyone can find anything hateful in something. I could post a picture of a puppy and it would be offensive to someone.

It’s all very subjective, what one might find deeply offensive another might find it amusing, what upsets one, someone else won’t give a shiny crap.
What I find slightly distasteful about the whole thing is being TOLD it is offensive, and on the same vein someone else won’t find that distasteful at all, subjective as I said

And it turns out that this video was shared on a private Whatsapp group and some outraged snowflake took upon herself to send it to the the Met Police via the Court of Tw@tter.
So if that's the case then the person who loaded it on to Twitter is guilty of the Communication offence.

As explained above. They put it on a private whatsapp group and a member of that was offended and chose in his/her infinite wisdom to stick it on Twitter.

So it’s not a crime then.

It was very poor taste joke they didn’t mean to get out but they’ve not threatened, abused or harassed anyone with it, as it was supposed to be private.

I have a dark and twisted sense of humour sometimes. I can almost aways laugh at anything too. The video crossed the line quite easily.

Atypical of working class southerners with a couple of quid in their pocket. They think they’re untouchable. I didn’t even need to know they’d be wearing designer polo shirts with the buttons done up to the top.

It’s all very subjective, what one might find deeply offensive another might find it amusing, what upsets one, someone else won’t give a shiny crap.
What I find slightly distasteful about the whole thing is being TOLD it is offensive, and on the same vein someone else won’t find that distasteful at all, subjective as I said
Would you really want to be around people who dont find that video and its contents offensive? It is repugnant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.