Fire in Hyde

Silvercloud

Pretty big fire right now in Hyde Town centre. For those that now it , it seems to be close to the Asda/Hyde Central train station. I'm a couple of miles away & the smoke is really black & thick. Lots of little explosions going off as well.
There's a few industrial units in that area, looking like it's one of those.

Pretty big fire right now in Hyde Town centre. For those that now it , it seems to be close to the Asda/Hyde Central train station. I'm a couple of miles away & the smoke is really black & thick. Lots of little explosions going off as well.
There's a few industrial units in that area, looking like it's one of those.

5g mast???

No mate , a big mill apparently. I could see the flames from my back garden, and like I sai , I'm nearly 2 miles away from it. Seems to have died down a little from where I am but the explosions are still happening.
It'll be a long night for the lads & lasses in the fire service

There was one near me last weekend. Some fucker burnt down the mill near McDonalds on Oldham Rd. Was well an insurance job. Whoever did it done a proper job as they burnt the thing to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.